Monday, June 25, 2012

The 80's!

Okay, the mani in this post today I looooooved. I kept in on an entire week with minimal wear which, as far as I'm concerned that's like a miracle. The idea behind this came from OPI Pirouette My Whistle. The Walmart in the town where I go to school didn't have the NYC Ballet collection in for the entire time I was there, so when I came hom for the summer I finally grabbed it. I wanted to think of the perfect mani to use it for, and I wanted to do something different than what I'd seen. So, I did an edgy 80's thing instead of soft and delicate like the collection is. Here it is!


I used one coat Wet n Wild Black Crème, then did the triangles with French White Crème with Sally Hansen Frutti Petutie and WnW I Need a Refresh-Mint over, and covered it all with one coat Pirouette My Whistle. I did kind of have to place the white hex glitters, but other than that application was fine.
Can I just say one more time how much I loved this? :3

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute and edgy! I can see why you left it on for a week! <3

    ReplyDelete