Sunday, February 19, 2012

Julep Leighton and China Glaze Marry a Millionaire

Soooooo for this post I've got two gorgeous polishes that aren't new, but new to me using them! Hahaha. I've had them for a while and decided to use them both since I hadn't before.

After a base of OPI Nail Envy, I used two coats of Julep Leighton. This is a beautiful silver chrome that applied very nicely, despite the brushstrokes which I can overlook because of the awesome finish of this polish.


Then I added China Glaze Marry a Millionaire in a gradient starting from my cuticle. It was like beauty flowing off the brush. I absolutely love this glitter! It was a little difficult to photograph, though, and get all the colors in. Removal was also kind of difficult, but oh well because it's so beautiful.



Thanks for reading! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment