Friday, April 20, 2012

"Do You Believe In Magic?" Neverland Nail Blog nail art contest!

When I saw this nail art contest, I knew I had to enter and do a unicorn inspired mani! I have a unicorn pillow pet and might even get a unicorn tattoo someday... We'll see though. :P Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. This is the first nail art contest I've entered, so I hope I did okay! Here are the pictures:



I used a load of colors, so I'll just list them all by finger.
Base on all: Cult Nails Let Me Fly
Ring and pinky: Cult Nails Clairvoyant (what unicorn mani would be complete without a good dose of Unicorn Puke?!)
Middle and thumb: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, Essie Pansy, OPI Planks a Lot, Makeup Store Greta (for some silver lining, hahaha)
Ring: Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, Essie Pansy, OPI Planks a Lot, Sinful Colors Pull Over, Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune, Sally Hansen Black Out, Makeup Store Greta


I had a lot of fun doing this contest, and I hoped you all enjoyed it too! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment