Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nail art with Zoya Rica!

I still consider myself fairly new to the polish world. I've been doing nail artsy type things for about a year and a half now, but I've only been collecting (hoarding? lol) polish for a few months. As such, I didn't own any Zoya polishes until their last buy three get three free. I would definitely own more, as they are such excellent quality and big 3 free, but I just don't have the money most of the time. One of the ones I picked up was Rica, and I am SO GLAD I did. I'm not a fan of orange-y polishes, but this tangerine-toned coral is to die for. Here it is on it's own, three coats, under artificial lighting.


GORGEOUS.

 I wanted to do something kind of funky and geometric, so I looked at this photo of some Keith Haring work for loose inspiration.



Here's how it turned out! I used Sinful Colors Black on Black and Snow Me White. I personally really like the thumb, index, and middle finger best. What do you think?


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment