Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pure Ice Rio and Sally Hansen Multi-Faceted

When I was home for spring break a couple weeks ago, I went to Walgreen's since there isn't one where I go to school and I saw this little Sally Hansen display of polishes I didn't recognize! Usually I see the previews or press releases online (since I'm always on here looking at polish, lol) but I hadn't seen any of the polishes anywhere online. I must have missed it somehow! Since my hands were already full with a small Sinful Colors haul, I only had room in my budget for one, Multi-Faceted. I decided to pair it with an untried I got a while ago, Pure Ice Rio.

The following pictures are three coats Rio and one coat Multi-Faceted.


Rio is a squishy hot pink jelly with blue shimmer. Loved how bright it was! Multi-Faceted has medium sized silver, black, and iridescent glitter.



Since I didn't layer it over a darker color, my camera was having difficulty picking up the iridescent bits on the nail. Sooo here's a bottle shot for fun!


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment