Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nail art with Spoiled Jewelry Heist

Hello everyone! Here's a mani with another Spoiled by Wet n Wild polish I picked up when it was two for $3, Jewelry Heist. I'm a sucker for glitter, and this one was DIVINE. I paired it with two colors that I thought went with the rosy pink hex glitters and the iridescent minty green square glitters, Sinful Colors Easy Going (two coats) and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet (applied with a striping brush). I thought bringing a geometric pattern, pastel colors, and glitter all together was kind of funky. :3

Jewelry Heist applied like a dream. This is two coats over two coats of Sally Hansen Grey Area. See how glossy and shiny!? Not at alllll a hungry glitter. 


The only thing about it is I somehow managed to get a smush on my ring finger in between finishing top coating everything and taking pictures... Geeeeeez, Kalen. :P

Hope you enjoyed this mani as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment