Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spoiled Paying with Platinum

A while back, there was a two for $3 Spoiled by Wet n Wild sale at CVS. One of the one's I got was Paying With Platinum, which I'm sure is just Wet n Wild's Gray's Anatomy but just for the Spoiled line. I don't have it so I can't be sure, but I really don't find the point in buying GA since it's all really just Wet n Wild anyway. I love me some WNW, but not that much. :P

This is one coat Sinful Colors Black on Black with two coats Paying with Platinum to make the duochrome really pop. I was pleasantly surprised to find some pink shimmer peeking out from the purple at certain angles, but overall I wasn't really too excited about this polish. The color shift is striking, but for me, the colors were just not saturated enough and my hands almost reminded me of  zombie hands because the colors were so dull. :X I got bored with it quickly and added a coat of China Glaze Black Mesh on my index and pinky but even that didn't satiate my need for a new mani. I think I wore this about two days, when I had it on.


That yellow in the bottle is just a reflection of a light in my room. It's not a part of the polish, as much as I wish it was!

taken with flash

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment