Monday, April 23, 2012

Franken/springtime skittle!

So as we all know, indie brands and frankens have been huuuuge in the polish world. I think it's so cool, and would love to be able to make some of my own. However, as a poor college student :P , I can't do as much as I'd like. This is one I made from mixing together probably about eight or nine different polishes. I wanted to see what it looked like over a few colors, so I did a springy skittle.

Two coats each, thumb to pinky:
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, OPI Planks a Lot, Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet,
China Glaze Fuschia Fanatic, China Glaze Aquadelic

Then I added one coat of my franken. I clearly had to shake it up a lot, and as a result got a bunch of air bubbles that are really visible on my ring finger. :/ Oh well. Anyway, I just used about a trillion different glitters and some white and added them to what I had left of an old Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat. The bottle for this top coat is matte, so it's fairly difficult to see what the franken actually looks like.
Let me know what you think!



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment