Monday, May 14, 2012

Cult Nails Captivating with Spoiled Shrimp on the Barbie

Since I'm such a sucker for glitter, I got Captivating during the last $5 Cult Nails sale. They did another this weekend, and I really wanted to get Hypnotizing, but I'm forcing a summer budget plan on myself. :l Hahahah. Anyway, I paired it with Shrimp on the Barbie. Here that one is alone.

Two coats Spoiled Shrimp on the Barbie natural light

Two coats Spoiled Shrimp on the Barbie direct sunlight
It's a really nice bright coral-y pink with gold glass fleck shimmer. I later realized it was pretty close to Zoya Rica when I finally got around to swatching my pinks the other day. I might do a comparison post, if I get the time.
I used this one as "underwear" for Captivating to give it some extra shimmery oomph. Here they are together. This picture hardly gives it justice... It was so much more gorgeous in real life. Maria does a really nice job.

One coat Cult Nails Captivating over two coats Spoiled Shrimp on the Barbie


What's your favorite Cult Nails polish?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment