Friday, May 4, 2012

Wet n Wild Megalast On a Trip

As I'm sure most everyone knows, I'm a huge fan of good quality, cheaply priced products. The Wet n Wild Megalast collection is a great example of such a product. I only have two of the polishes so far, but seven of the lipsticks (which I might even do some posts on!). The first one I have for you today is On a Trip, a blue-toned light purple. I layered one of my favorite polishes, Sally Hansen Glass Slipper, on top to make it even more light-spirited and springy.

I know a lot of people are split on the new WnW brushes, but I really liked the coverage with the bigger width. The curved tip made it really easy to get close to the cuticle without flooding. I didn't have any problems with it at all. Really great quality for a $2 polish! I used two coats On a Trip and one coat Glass Slipper for this mani.

under Ottolite

under incandescent light

I need to get my nails this long again! Grrrrrr running out of Nail Envy :C

What do you think of the newer Wet n Wild Megalast polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment