Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Framed Glitter (failicure salvaging)

Here I am... studying for my two finals tomorrow. My head is about to split open (and I just started lol) so I'm taking a break. :3

The post today is what I managed to salvage from probably my most embarrassing failicure yet. I layered Revlon Scandalous and OPI Metallic 4 Life (both of which were brand new to my collection) over China Glaze Aquadelic and Happy Go Lucky, respectively. I thought that the black jelly base would serve as a kind of shroud, making the blue and yellow dark and murky. I did NOT think they would go entirely opaque in two coats. My huge mistake! Because they did. I did not even take any pictures of what it looked like at that point... Instead, I framed my nails with Aquadelic and HGL because there was still some peeking out of the edges underneath Scandalous and M4L. I'd like to say I did a good job of rescuing it! I kind of liked the way it turned out.




Sooooooo there you have it. Loooool.


Tell me what you think! Thanks for reading :]

No comments:

Post a Comment