Thursday, May 31, 2012

Make Up Store Greta and Layla FlashBlack

HOLOHOLOHOLO. I'm addicted to it. This is my most expensive mani to date (I'm a penny pincher, since I have to be. :P )
There's kind of a funny story behind how I picked up Greta. I had submitted to the probability that I would never own this polish, but on the first day of my trip to Southeast Asia back in January, I noticed that there was a Make Up Store in Hanoi, which I was visiting later in the trip. Even with the awesome exchange rate, it was still about $17. I didn't even care, it's a gorgeous polish and now a cool souvenir of my awesome trip. I don't have a story behind FlashBlack though, I'd seen it online and then saw it in Ulta and splurged (for me).

I don't have any special base for holo polishes, so I did experience some drag and bald patches, but it all evened out. All pictures are taken with two coats MUS Greta and three thin coats Layla FlashBlack, no top coat, OPI Nail Envy base, sunlight.

Enough of my rambling, on to the liquid rainbows!!







No comments:

Post a Comment