Tuesday, May 29, 2012

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard and Zoya Edyta

Lalalalala simple, picture heavy post today. We all know that Just Spotted the Lizard is a great Chanel Péridot dupe, and of course I had to get it since I don't have Péridot. I also need to thin out my untrieds, so I grabbed Edyta as I thought the greens would go together nicely, and I think I was right. I layered JSTL over Revlon Royal to try and coax out the bluer tones just a teensy bit more. It does of course go opaque, but I layered it anyway to try and conserve even a little bit.
This is one coat Royal and two coats JSTL on the thumb, middle, and ring and then two coats Edyta on the index and pinky.

under Ottlite

Artificial light

Artificial light

Sunlight

Sunlight
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment